How many times have you heard someone say:
“The only way to get a job is by networking!”
To this I say:
(*Shout out to M*A*S*H’s Colonel Sherman T. Potter. )
(Because references to a TV show that ended in 1983 are always winners!)
Here’s the deal:
- While being able to network your way into a position is one way to get work, it’s not the only way.
- It’s not unusual that companies have no idea who to hire; that’s when they post the job.
- The hitch is a lot of people are also reading that same job posting and a lot of the people reading are also going to apply.
- With a large pool of applications, it’s important to make your resume and cover letter stand out from the teeming horde.
The way to do this is to show the employer that you have what they need.
The way to do that is to have a resume and cover letter that can flex in different directions to highlight your relevant skills.
How Keen Eye’s Advantage Resume and Cover Letter Method can help you.
You will learn my three-step method to create a resume and cover letter that highlights just how many of your skills are exactly what the company is looking for.
The package includes:
- An email with instructions for completing an initial activity.
- A 15-minute consultation offered via phone or video chat.
- A document to teach you the three-step method.
- A copyedit of your final resume and cover letter.
- A score of how well you applied the method.
- Future discounts for any other copyediting.
You will need:
- A specific job posting.
- To block out time to do the work to apply the method.
How much does this cost?
First of all, let’s talk what you will come away with.
- Learn the three-step method that can be applied to all future resumes and cover letters you create.
- Receive a copyedited resume and cover letter.
- Learn how well you applied the method.
- Be eligible for future copyediting discounts.
I know that the unemployment rate jumping from 3.5% to more than 16% means many more people are looking for work.
I know that people looking for work sometimes don’t have a lot of extra money.
So, how much does this cost?
That’s why I’m offering this service in the month of June, 2020 for only $40.
Let’s Get Started
You can email me directly: email@example.com